Make better range and merchandising decisions using store level data
what's in store is one of a number of initiatives aimed at further improving the level of
collaboration between Retailers and its suppliers. It is a web reporting tool that allows grocery suppliers to have fast and full access to Retailers store level data: actual scan sales and price information by store and by product (including competitive products).
The service is available via ACNielsen, and subscription is open to all Retailers raw data purchasers. what's in store is designed to help suppliers make better range and merchandise decisions, and also assist in monitoring these decisions at store level.
Access to web-based exception reports is fast and easy, with most reports requiring little or no data selection input from users. Users require no software other than an Internet browser such as MS Internet Explorer or Netscape.
What, when and how?
This service provides store level data access for all Retailers. The data is updated weekly. The reports offer unit and value sales, share, growth, price and percentage of stores selling.
what's in store benefits:
- Scan sales by store - not just range and price
- Product totals for category, segment, supplier and SKU
- Select multiple SKU's at a time
- Overlay store demographics to answer the why
- Excel button for easy export
- Reports with built-in intelligence - minimal user selection required
- Fast and secure
Exception based reporting
what's in store contains links to a number of insightful reports including:
- Quick Sales Report: Provides a topline sales performance overview
- Ranked Store Report: Indentify strong or weak stores based on sales, share or growth of the category, segment, supplier or item
- Ranked Item Report: Compare a store against the state account and understand which products are driving the category, sub-category or supplier sales in this store
- Stores Selling Report: To identify potential range variance
- Item Selling Report: To identify potential range variance
- Speed to Market Report: To identify new products, how well they perform and in which stores they have not achieved distribution yet
- Price Variance Report: Find out what the most common price is for an item in the state, and understand which stores do not comply with this price. Identify where you have pricing inconsistencies
- Promotional Report: Understand the impact of price promotion on sales, and identify which stores were non-compliant on the promoted price
- Sales Rep Territory Maintenance Report: Allows you to view regions that match your management requirements.
For more information on how you can benefit from accessing Retailers store level data, please contact your ACNielsen Account Manager or e-mail: WhatinStore.NZ@nielsen.com
Back to Top