How to find and keep your most valuable customers
In today's ultra-competitive environment, some businesses cease to exist not because they don't have enough customers, but because they cling to those they have at any cost. They fail to distinquish between high-value and low-value customers.
The key to business growth is not just about retaining customers - it's about identifying your most important customers and knowing how to build profitable relationships with them.
Nielsen eQ is founded on the vitally important principle that some customers are more valuable to your business than others. The Nielsen eQ system provides a world-leading approach to:
- Identifying your most important customers
- Understanding the strength of your customer relationships
- Gaining insights into the factors that drive loyalty towards your business or brand
- Developing strategies to retain the right customers for increased profitability and market share.
Nielsen eQ assesses the impact of customer loyalty and switching behaviour on your bottom line and provides insights into how your organisation can creatively respond to market changes to attract and retain your most valuable customers.
The Nielsen eQ suite of management products are designed to measure and provide quality and performance improvement indicators for all the key drivers of your company's equity: customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction.
Building company equity through loyalty
Wining new business is great, but it’s a whole lot cheaper to hold on to existing customers if you want to grow your bottom line.
This simple fact lies at the heart of a powerful force in the global economy: identifying profitable customers that create the most value for your company. This focus on building company equity through loyalty means senior executives and decision-makers must understand quality, satisfaction and loyalty as keys to achieving market leadership.
To help companies understand these key concepts, ACNielsen has developed Nielsen eQ, a suite of products and services aimed at pinpointing what drives these critical elements, how they are linked and how they contribute to your company’s overall equity.
Backed by the global resources of the world’s most respected market research company and developed with sensitivity to today's complex business environment, Nielsen eQ can help you understand:
- Complex business-to-business customer relationships
- Conventional consumer-driven products and services
- Cultural variations faced by regional and global companies
- Qualitative and quantitative drivers at the heart of almost all business, market or community sectors in which your company operates.
Products and services for
your Customer Loyalty & Retention needs:
Back to Top