Consumer and Media Insights Survey Results (Q4 2012 - Q3 2013)
Average Issue Readership All People 15+
Click here to view (pdf)
Understanding The Numbers
Consumer and Media Insights Q4 2012 - Q3 2013
- The survey is fully national
- 12,000 people over the age of 10 years were interviewed
- Newspaper readership figures are based on all people aged 15 years and over.
- The latest release is the column labeled "Q4 2012 - Q3 2013"
- For the Consumer and Media Insights Survey, using New Zealand Herald as an example, the figures are interpreted as follows:
"For the survey period of Q4 2012 - Q3 2013, 487,000 people aged 15 years and over read an average issue of New Zealand Herald".
For further assistance with interpretation please call our Helpline on 0800 457 226.